The Dirty Dawg Salon LLC
Compassionate Care for Elderly or Fearful Dogs
OVERNIGHT STAY $35
REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES
* NOON CHECK OUT / DROP OFF BY 4 PM
*Please make a reservation for your dog as soon as possible, especially prior to major holidays as we book up fast.
*A $50 NON-REFUNDABLE deposit is required for all holiday reservations. $35 deposit for all other dates (both to be applied to boarding)
* Reservations can be made for both non-holiday and holidays via phone: (480)-347-7681 or just walk-in to schedule!
* Current paperwork and vaccination records must be on file at time of boarding.
* Major holidays are considered Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Year's Eve.
A contract will be required at time of reservation.
* For non-holiday reservations, please give us 48 hours notice - no charge will be accrued.
* For holiday reservations, please give us three days notice. If three days are not given, the deposit will be kept as payment.
* All pets at The Dirty Dawg Salon must be healthy and free of any contagious illnesses. If your pet is exhibiting any symptoms that may suggest illness such as sneezing, coughing, wheezing, runny eyes or nose, vomiting, lethargy, or diarrhea, we will not be able to admit them at our hotel. We are happy to refer ill dogs and cats to local veterinarians that board pets.
* All guests must be on an active flea and tick preventative. Dogs with flea or tick problems will be bathed at the owner's expense. Excessive (20+) tick removal will be charged $20 extra (above cost of bath).
* We expect you to bring an ample supply of your own dog's food. This is important as a change in food can cause severe upset stomach. Please bring food in a resealable container or bag.
* The Dirty Dawg Salon will give all non-injectable medications as specified. Please make sure all medication is clearly labeled and dosage instructions are included.
Bedding & Toys
* Please bring your dog's own bed; having some of THEIR OWN stuff will make your pet feel more "at home". You are welcome to bring your own treats and any toys your dog may enjoy, however, we cannot guarantee that toys OR beds will be returned in the same condition that they arrive in.
DOGGY DAYCARE $25. WEEK DAYS ONLY 9a.m. - 5p.m.
OVERNITE STAY $35 deposit req. with reservation
Type your paragraph here.
While here, your best friend will be having as much fun as you are! Situated on four acres of rural life, The Dirty Dawg Salon is a dog's dream! There are farm smells and sights to be safely absorbed in our unique, sensory-filled environment. During their stay, they will be allowed to be a DAWG for a couple of days (don't worry, if needed, they will get a free, professional rinse-off before you pick them up!).
We offer several options for sleeping: CAGE FREE is our first choice
Small dogs are separated from large in a different area; "Littles" have complete access to the shop office through a doggy door in the wall, out to a covered kennel with a view of the barn and arena. AND CHIKINS!!!
Bigger dogs have access to our large fenced yard with close proximity to chickens, goats and horses in the pasture. The pasture jack rabbit population offers riveting moments throughout the day and a nice cool wading pool offers tons of afternoon fun! An Evap-Cooler on the patio makes for a comfy hangout option.
All dogs sleep in air conditioned or heated comfort; with a walk first and last thing each day, 8 am and 9 pm respectively. I prefer not to close the doggy doors at night-unless they bark too much!
Your dog will ALWAYS have company - whether its me and Todd during grooming hours, out on the patio, or in the barnyard. Between my very gentle lab Todd and I, your dog will continuously be surrounded by friendly faces and fun-loving companions.
Your dog's behavior and temperament will determine the amount of exposure they receive and the types of activities they will be engaged in. I.e., I realize some dogs can get overly excited during fetch to play in a group. THAT dog will come into the shop during exciting times, and go back out when things cool down.
Best of all, we know they will be too busy having fun to write so we make sure you can follow their adventures on The Dirty Dawg Salon Facebook page!
IDEALLY, your dog will be completely
potty trained, non-aggressive, and "fairly" obedient. We will accept dogs with minor behavioral issues, however, there will be additional charges incurred for the extra labor and training involved. very young, unhouseborken puppies are $35 per 8hr day; until I no longer have to double feed them, or wake them to potty, or CARRY their sleepy self the potty area.
What to bring
We aim to make your dog’s stay just as much fun as your vacation! We want them to know that this is a temporary situation, and therefore to be more calm during the visit. PLEASE BRING EVERYTHING IN A BAG THAT WILL FIT IN A SCHOOL LOCKER, AND PLEASE! MARK EVERYTHING WITH DOGS NAME!
* Your dog’s bed/ bedding.
* A worn teeshirt or dirty towel that smells like “home”.
* Leash and collar with current tags.
* Dog food and any treats.